Car Accidents Are More Common Than You Realize
HAVE YOU BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT AND NEED HELP GETTING COMPENSATION?
An automobile accident happens every 5 seconds in the United States (OSHA). This means that the chances of you being in an accident at some point in your life is highly likely.
In 2019, there were 1406 automobile accidents here in Twin Falls County (Idaho Transportation Department). Of those accidents, there were 668 people injured and 7 fatalities.
Being in an accident does not necessarily mean that you were responsible for the accident. If you need help with your insurance claims or want to seek damages…then I am here to help you.
The Damage Is Quite Expensive
THE AVERAGE COST OF AN AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT IS QUITE HIGH
- An accident involving fatalities — $1,410,000
- An accident that caused serious injuries resulting in a disability — $78,900 (does not cover the cost of living with a long-term or short-term disability)
- An accident that does not result in disabling injuries or property damages — $8,900
If you need help deciphering the information you receive from the insurance companies and/or figuring out what your rights are; give me a call. Let me help you overcome these challenges.
Insurance Won’t Always Work With You
HERE ARE SOME COMMON TACTICS THAT AN INSURANCE AGENCY MAY USE AGAINST YOU
1. Offer a settlement that does not begin to cover all of your expenses.
2. They may try to deny your claim for an invalid reason.
3. While filing your claim, they may delay the process.
4. They may also continue to ask for the same information again and again.
5.They overwhelm you with unnecessary paperwork.
What We Can Do For You
Have you suffered an injury due to someone else’s negligence? If so, you should know that you have the right to fair compensation.
The first thing you should do when injured, no matter how severe the injury, is to seek medical attention. Discuss every pain or discomfort you are experiencing (no matter how minor it may seem). You will need this documentation to pursue your claim. You can receive both monetary and non-monetary compensation for your injuries.
If you feel that you have the right to file a claim for the injury you suffered, please call us at (208) 734-8810 to discuss your case.
Have you been in a care accident and need help getting compensation?
Have you been in a motorcycle accident and in need of compensation?
Personal injuries happen daily, and sometimes they occur from someone else’s negligence.
Wrongful death lawsuits can cover a wide variety of compensation.