29 Years experience
I have been a licensed attorney for 29 years, with experience practicing injury law for 20 years.
100’s Of Cases
We have the experience in 100 jury trial, giving you the experience you can trust.
1 Simple phone call
It only takes one call to find out how we can help you. We will make sure that you get what you rightfully deserve.
How I Can Help You
- Worked as LPN
- Worked as Paramedic (California)
- Worked as ER Technician (California ER)
- Trial attorney both civil and criminal over 30 jury trials to verdict
- Earned a masters in tax law degree (LLM)
- Drove semi-trucks during summers between college and more, 250,000 accident free miles
- Rode Motorcycle as main transportation for several years
- With my experience I can read medical reports
- Born in Fresno, California
- Grew up in Kooskia, Idaho
- Served in the Army Reserve and later the Army National Guard
- Chico State, Bachelor of Arts
- University of Idaho Law School, Juris Doctorate
- University of Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Masters of Law in Tax
- College of Southern Idaho, Licensed Practical Nurse
- Admitted to Idaho State Bar
- Admitted to United States Tax Court
- Admitted to United States District Court
- Admitted to California State Bar (Inactive)
- Joined the Army Reserve in 1990
- Special Forces Engineer Sergeant (MOS 18C)
- Special Forces Medical Sergeant (MOS 18D)
- Airborne qualified
- Transferred to California Army National Guard
- Calvary Scout/Sniper (MOS 19D)
- Successfully completed Phase 1, Navy Spec. Warfare (SEAL) Sniper School
- Shot Competitively for California’s Army Guard Team
- Completed Mountain Warfare Training
- Honorable Discharge in 1998
My Areas Of Emphasis
I have extensive experience representing people who have been injured by someone else, such as wrongful deaths, all types of motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, defective products and all other negligent and intentional misconduct. I will assist my clients in receiving the maximum possible compensation for their injuries, lost wages and other damages.
Defending the rights of people arrested and accused of criminal offenses. Handling all types of criminal cases, including minor infractions, misdemeanors and the most serious felony indictments.
DeLon began his legal career in Oregon representing clients with cases ranging from personal injury to criminal defense and contract disputes. He has extensive experience trying cases before judges and juries and is passionate about getting the best outcome possible for his clients. Having lived in Mexico for two years as a missionary for his church, DeLon is fluent in Spanish and provides legal services in Spanish.
DeLon graduated from Utah State University with a bachelor’s degree in Law and Constitutional Studies, and from the Willamette University College of Law with his Juris Doctorate. DeLon is a licensed attorney in Idaho and Oregon.
Outside of the office, DeLon loves spending time with his family in the outdoors. He is married with three kids. DeLon enjoys hunting, fishing, hiking, and camping. He has served as an Area Chairman for Ducks Unlimited and a scout master for the Boy
Scouts of America.
- Trial Attorney at The Advocates – Driggs Bills & Day
- House Counsel – Idaho Farm Bureau Federation, Boise
- Trial Attorney – Baum Smith LLC, La Grande, OR
- Trial Attorney – Legal Aid Services of Oregon, Albany, OR
- Associate Attorney – Northwest Immigration Law Services, Salem, OR
- Idaho Trial Lawyers Association
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- Willamette University – JD
- Utah State University – BS
- College of Eastern Utah – AA
What We Can Do For You
Have you suffered an injury due to someone else’s negligence? If so, you should know that you have the right to fair compensation.
The first thing you should do when injured, no matter how severe the injury, is to seek medical attention. Discuss every pain or discomfort you are experiencing (no matter how minor it may seem). You will need this documentation to pursue your claim. You can receive both monetary and non-monetary compensation for your injuries.
If you feel that you have the right to file a claim for the injury you suffered, please call us at (208) 734-8810 to discuss your case.
Have you been in a care accident and need help getting compensation?
Have you been in a motorcycle accident and in need of compensation?
Personal injuries happen daily, and sometimes they occur from someone else’s negligence.
Wrongful death lawsuits can cover a wide variety of compensation.